In a few weeks, we will begin selling new BILD 1800 wine cabinets. For customers that are handy and/or on a budget, though these wine cabinets require assembly, they will include a choice of CellarPro 1800 refrigeration sytems, metal racking for oversized bottles, double-pane tinted glass and a choice of melamine finishes. Best of all, these wine cabinets will retail below $2000. For more information and images, please visit http://www.iwawine.com/wine-storage-and-cellaring/bild-wine-cabinets-iwa/
Leave a Reply
Contribute to our blog
Are you a wine lover? Maybe even passionate about wine storage?
We're always looking for wine experts to contribute to our blog. Here's how to pitch us.
Browse by Category
- Brooke Jennings on Removing Red Wine Stains: 5 Quick and Easy Tips for Your Next Spill
- 6 Delicious Wines That Pair Perfectly With Summer | IWA Wine Blog on The Best Temperatures for Storing and Serving Wine
- Unusual Wine Pairings: 5 Delicious Food and Wine Combinations You Haven’t Tried | IWA Wine Blog on Rosé Wine Myths: A Wine Not Just for Summer
- Unusual Wine Pairings: 5 Delicious Food and Wine Combinations You Haven’t Tried | IWA Wine Blog on How to Refine Your Palate to Discover Wines You’ll Love
- Rosé Wine Myths | The Rosé Rules on Rosé Wine Myths: A Wine Not Just for Summer